Monday, February 20, 2006

Our Weekend

This weekend we went to Cambria for a friend's wedding. Many of you know how much I LOVE cupcakes. So, when I saw the wedding cake, I thought it was the best idea ever! Everyone got their own wedding cake! How perfect! Next time I have to make a cake I just might do this..too cute!



On Sunday we drove to Moro Bay and walked around Moro rock. BigZabba loved climbing on all the rocks and playing in the sand. We had a great time watching the waves and looking for whales. We didn't see any but we did see Sea Otters, Seals, Sea Anemones, a zillion too-friendly squirrles, and a crab or two.



On a different note, here are my girls. I think they are the cutest. BigZabba got to give LittleZabba her bottle. BigZ thought that was the best ever. It is so wonderful to see the bonds they are forming already. LittleZ lights us when BigZ talks to her, and makes funny sounds. BigZ is the best big sister. She takes such good care of her little sister. It brings me joy to see how much she cares for LittleZ even at such a young age. I hope and pray that that relationship continues to grow.

2 comments:

AllyZabba said...

she had two kinds of cupcakes..chocolate and carrot. both were super yummy!

we asked the couple who asked us to take their picture.

Unknown said...

What in the world?!

Next time you come to Morro Bay, let us know. We have a boat moored there.

-Phillip Moses