Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

10 Reasons why my hubby is my Valentine:
(in no particular order)

1. He is very creative.
2. He will play "kitty" or "baby" with BigZabba whenever she asks.
3. He puts 100% of himself into any project. It isn't finished until it is done right...he doesn't cut any corners!
4. He makes great pancakes!
5. He doesn't really mind walking the mall with me...most of the time! =)
6. He is supportive of my running habit. (even when he has to get up and give LittleZabba her pacifier every 3 minutes until I get home to feed her)
7. He doesn't mind eating cereal for every meal (we have done that a lot lately!).
8. He loves me.
9. He takes beautiful pictures of our girls.
10. I know that he is totally commited to me, our marriage and our family.

Happy Valentine's Day, I love you!

0 comments: