Thursday, February 16, 2006

A lot to Learn

I knew that starting a business would be some work, but I didn't realize how much there was to learn. A friend of mine has been working for herself for a while now and she was telling me a bit about what goes into making your business successful. There is a lot I don't know...wholesale vs. retail, consignment, distribution, representation, a publicist, advertising..etc. She recommended that I read some of Another Girl at Play to get more information and insight into starting a business. Reading the articles was a little overwhelming but also a little exciting. It is kinda fun to be "out there" trying something new and seeing what happens. AllyZabba could really take off and become a big thing, or it could stay small...either way it will still be a lot of fun. I wonder where it will take us? Hmm...

0 comments: