Monday, February 13, 2006

Our Day At the Mall


I thought this would be an occasional thing and look here I am posting again today!

Today I took the girls to the mall to meet my sister and her kids to take pictures. We had a fun time. It seems nearly impossible to get 4 kids to smile at the same time. It is a lot of work to have everyone happy and looking the same general direction for the picture. We got some cute pictures though!

It is really crazy to see my sister and I strolling through the mall with our infants that are 6 weeks apart and our 2 active toddlers that are 4 months apart! Wasn't it just yesterday that we were peeling each other's sunburns, playing on the pogo stick and the big wheel, fighting over the phone, fighting about taking up too much room in the back seat of the car...and look at us now. Time goes too fast.

Well Happy (early) Valentine's Day. Kisses and hugs to you all. I think that I am going to like this whole blogging thing. I may have to limit myself to one post a day or I may spend all day "blogging"!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How incredibly cute are those girls!?! That's good genetics right there.