Monday, March 27, 2006

LA Textile Show


I am so excited to be attending the LA Textile Show in April. I can't wait to see all the different fabrics and things that are new for 2007. (Not that I really know that much about what was around in 2006) It will be fun to browse the different manufacturers booths and be able to check out all the new stuff! I will be able to get some of AllyZabba's current fabric, and see what new "Limited Editionz" I can find. Some girlfriends and I will be attending, so it will be like a massive fabric field trip!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to go with you to this, ( I LOVE FABRIC!) but it's during the day, and I work fulltime. But...I could maybe swing an afternoon off...

Which day are you planning to attend? I saw on the faq page that they might have a sample sale that's open to the gen. pub. on Friday 4/28...which may be a possibility for me.

Are you attending as an industry person (versus gen. pub?)?

I'm in Fullerton...where are you?

you can e-mail me at kdhabbestad at yahoo dot com.

Wow, we're two for two! Runners AND fabricaholics!