Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Revlon Run/Walk

I think I am going to sign up for this run. Ever since my Mom battled breast cancer, and won!, I have wanted to participate in a race in her honor. I think this is the one. I have also wanted to have a reason to wear my Save the Ta-ta's shirt. I think this would be a good time to break it out.

Anyone want to join me? It's only 3 miles. Come on, you know you want to. I am pretty sure Lola will join me. How about you DFM? Can I count you in? We could all get cute Save the Ta-ta's shirts. May 10, 2008

6 comments:

/// said...

PAY to run? You are crazy. How about I BUY a Save the Tata's shirt, sleep in that day AND save like seven bucks.

Sounds like a plan.

I'll think of you while I'm cozy in my bed, though. Really, I will. :)

AllyZabba said...

hey now...what happened to you wanting a cute shirt and a medal?! you are all talk dfm!

Blisstered said...

You know how to speak my language. Is there anything longer than 3 miles?

Anonymous said...

Only 3 miles? Are you sure you won't be bored by the lack of a challenge?

If you promise not to laugh at me or leave me in your dust, and tell me when and where it is happening,
I might like to join you!

AIVB

AllyZabba said...

that would be awesome aivb! i would love to have you join us. i think i have lola and dfm convinced...we can all get tata's shirts! cuz you know it is all about the cute shirts! =) it's a party for the tata's i'll send you the info.

Anonymous said...

Go for it! I'll be there; my mom also battled breast cancer and my mom-in-law has lost both breasts and is currently dealing with chemo. Honestly, 3 mile walk is the least I can do!