Friday, January 18, 2008

Homemade

One day I found myself out of baby wipes. Being too lazy to take LittleZabba into the bathroom and use a washcloth to clean her, I looked up how to make your own wipes. Somehow that seemed easier to me than the washcloth. But anyway, my sister-in-law has been making her own wipes for forever so knew it wasn't a foreign idea. I googled homemade baby wipes and found a super easy "recipe". They work great, smell great, and they have to be cheaper than buying them.

If you are in a wipes emergency or just want to try it out, here is the concoction:
1 paper towel roll, cut in half, remove the core.
2 cups water, boiled, then brought to room temperature.
2 Tbs. baby wash
1 Tbs. baby oil
Put all the liquid ingredients in a plastic container. Put in the paper towels, let the towels absorb all the water. Turn the container upside down for about 10 minutes, until the liquid has permeated the towel roll. Pull from the center when you are ready to use.

Easy Peezy!

0 comments: