Wednesday, September 05, 2007

First Day of School

Today BigZabba started Kindergarten! It is so hard to believe that she is going to school. I am pretty confident that she will not have any separation issues, but you never know. I thought Pre-School was going to be a breeze, but remember how that went. She did have a great day. She was super excited when I went to pick her up, but the most details I got about the day were that they drew a picture, had a snack and played on the playground. There was also something about getting stickers and prizes for being good. I am not quite sure what that really is, but she was very exciting about trying to win a poster, but wasn't sure she would get it because one of the other kids liked the same one she wanted.

Fun times!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I've gotten behind on your posts. The pictures of your girls are absolutely STUNNING. Wow. I loved BZ's jokes and especially her laughter at them. =) So glad that the start to kinder seems good. I forget - did she have a traumatic experience when she went to the dentist the first time to cause all her dentist anxiety?

AllyZabba said...

It's easy to get behind on the posts when I go crazy and post 3 times in one day. =) There really wasn't any one thing that made her not like the dentist, she just doesn't like it. We have another appointment today at a Children's dentist, so I pray it goes well. She says she will obey, but I will believe it when I see it...=)