Monday, May 22, 2006

Girl's Night In

Last night DaddyZabba and some guy friends went to see Ray Romano. I was secretly thrilled that he would be out because then I could work on organizing the linen closet. So after church the Zabba's & I made a run to Target for my favorite items ...... containers! After the girls went to bed I got to work. Organizing is like a "high" for me. I took everything out and stood back to make my plan of attack. This is the finished result. I keep opening the doors to look at it..isn't it beautiful? I will no longer be ashamed to open it in front of others..I may find a need to open it just to "show off" by work of art.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crazy wonder woman!! This is why I could never keep up with you when I taught next door! You have such an enthusiasm for organization. I do share it with you in some small way. There is power in organization. I do like to reorganize things too. The problem comes in keeping things so. I get frustrated when things get messed up around my house so quickly. Oh well! One must never give up trying!
Hugs,
Amy