Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Blame Game

This afternoon BigZabba spent some time with a friend. When I picked her up I was told that BigZabba had to be talked to about pushing and pulling her friend's hair. So later I talked with BigZabba about what had happened...

Me - Can you tell me what happened today? I was told that you got in trouble.
BZ - Well, I was trying to get her to stop spinning and play with me.
Me - So, what did you do?
BZ - I tried to get her attention.
Me - So, what did you do?
BZ - Mommy I am trying not to tell you because there's a part that's bad.

(At least she is honest!!)

Later, after she admitted that she had pushed her friend and pulled her hair, she started playing the "blame game."

"Mommy, I didn't think I should pull her hair, but my hands did. They said, (she said this part in a really girly high pitched voice) Let's go over there and pull her hair! Mommy, my hands don't think very well."

1 comments:

brenda said...

I love her conversations!! I love what she comes up with, and how it really reveals what is going on in her mind!!! Thanks for sharing!!!