Saturday, April 22, 2006

A Little Vacation

On Thursday I got a phone call from my Mom, ShaSha. She asked if she could take BigZabba home with her for a few days. Sure! BigZabba was super excited, even more so because her cousin was going to be there too. It was going to be her first real sleep over! So, after nap time BigZabba left with Papa & ShaSha for her vacation to ShaSha's house. From what I hear they had a super time. There was lots of playing at the park, watching the trains, running..it was a little kid's dream! It is wonderful that my parents are close enough so that they can have these wonderful memory making weekends with the kids. It felt a little strange to only have one child with me for a few days. Life felt so easy. Thanks Mom for the little vacation..not just for BigZabba but me too!

0 comments: