Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pop Quiz

In the spirit of a little friendly competition, and due to the lack of comments...I am starting to feel like I am talking to myself, we are having a contest. Google tells me that there are about 40 of you out there, so who wants to win a prize?

Name the TV show this song was in. For extra credit tell me the scene.

Leave your answer in the comment, a winning answer will be chosen at random, and you will get a prize...for real!

Good luck!

p.s. Sister, I know you know the answer, so sorry...you can't play.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what movie or what scene this song came from, however, I do want you to know that just because I don't add a comment doesn't mean I'm not reading your blog because I check it out at least once or twice a day and enjoy it immensely.

Anonymous said...

It's gotta be Moonlighting right? There's my guess.

momof3under12 said...

Dang it! I knew it before he even began singing...
Are you sure I can't play??? I can even see the scene! Aww, come on. I really want to play!

rbredow said...

Family Ties?

Anonymous said...

Family Ties!! When Alex and Ellen broke up. So sad.

Former lurker, who can't resist a contest!
Jennifer (Brian's wife) Hall

AllyZabba said...

I am very impressed Jennifer!! Thank you for de-lurking! Also, thank you for showing me that my sister and I aren't crazy for knowing strange things like what song was in which TV show. (i guess i kinda just gave it away, didn't i?!)

well, a winner is chosen at random so it is still anyone's game!

Anonymous said...

Scene - at the railroad station

CW