Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Credential Renewal

Just in case anyone has been sitting on pins and needles wondering what happened...

A while ago I began looking into renewing my CA teaching credential. I had conflicting information about what was required; just paying a fee, or completion of hours & teaching days. I received an email from the commission that seemed to state that all that was required was payment of the renewal fee.

Well, I am here to report that after completing the online renewal form, I only had to pay the renewal fee. I was curious if there would be any questions regarding my professional growth hours, or number of teaching days completed, but there wasn't any of that. So pending my approval by the commission, that should take place in 10 days or less, I am renewed.

0 comments: