Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Calmness

I am passing this on to you, because it definitely works, and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil Show, you too can find inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I had started and hadn't finished, so before leaving the house this morning; I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Vodka, a pack of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Dorito's, and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how FREAKING GOOD I FEEL!!!!!

Well, maybe not really, but it sounds like a good idea. =)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is freaking hilarious.

:)

Anonymous said...

You are SUCH a turkey. Thanks for the smile. =)

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!

/// said...

HAHAHHAHAHAA--- you are hilarious! :)