Thursday, June 14, 2007

18 Months

Our littlest monkey is 18 months old today! She is starting to talk. Her vocabulary consists of Mama, Dada, her sister's name, grandparents nicknames, dow (down), chee (cheese), da (ok), baba (baby), meme (this means many things; milk, help me, give it to me, open this for me, pay attention to me...) and the ever famous pee-pee. She still loves taking things out and then putting them back. Yesterday it was the containers, this morning it was all my shoes, this afternoon it was all the books...she lays them all out, then puts them back. She is completely addicted to her blanket...I am not joking. She doesn't go anywhere without it, and with all the new blankets we have she is in heaven. Even at 18 months she isn't too busy to sit and cuddle for a while. She is such a joy to our family. We love our LittleZabba!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love your little and a little older zabba's too. Cute picture of little and a fun video clip of big zabba's promotion.

We're looking forward to our next visit in just a few weeks.