Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Happenings...

It has been a busy week here. The kiddos are all better, but now DaddyZabba has it! Bummer. On to happier and more exciting things..
Yesterday we went to a friend's house, who will be named WonderZabba. She can do everything! She taught me how to can peaches and make strawberry jam. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, but it was still some work. I am now the proud owner of 12 jars of peaches, and 9 half-pints of strawberry jam.
BigZabba had her first friend spend the night. They had a blast...even got to sleep in the same room! Tonight while I was reading them a story about dinosaurs I asked them if they knew what each one was named. I said, "Do you know the name of this dinosaur?" BigZabba said cautiously, "Um, longneckosaurus?" She is clever!
And now, the big news...AllyZabba now has an embroidery machine! It is going to take a lot of work to figure it out. It is one major piece of machinery..at least for me it is. The store offers classes on the machine, so I think I will be going to those! It is fun though. Soon I will be embroidering our names on everything..towels, shirts, underwear...watch out world!

0 comments: