Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Boring Post

This post is so boring I almost deleted it, but I am keeping it and warning you in advance that there is nothing exciting or even funny here. You have been warned...

Friday I got up early and went to the beach with Lola to run. She ran faster than I did, so she got a bit ahead, but that was ok. I ended up running 8 miles in 1 hour 24 minutes, finishing only about 10 minutes behind Lola..not too bad. Sunday the family went to the beach for a little family excercise time...DaddyZabba & BigZabba on the bike & trailer, Me & LittleZabba in the jogging stroller. BZ and DZ had a great time, me and LZ not so much. She doesn't like the jogging stroller. So I could only stand the screaming for one mile, then turned around and walked the mile back to the car while pushing the stroller and holding LZ. Not too successful. Monday DZ surprised us by taking the day off and we spent the day at Disneyland. That was a blast. We had a great day. After Disneyland DZ & BZ made a kite and attempted to fly it. I had high hopes for my run this morning, but going to bed late and not eating before I went got the best of me. I didn't feel good and I was slow.. 7 miles in 1 hour 14 minutes. This afternoon BZ & I go the dentist. Last time it was a disaster so I am hoping for the best.

I am putting myself to sleep with the "hum-drumness" of this post so this is where I stop.

0 comments: